The new edition of our magazine – moneyetc – is now available to download free of charge. The magazine is packed full of the latest investment news, plus other personal finance matters that might be of interest to you.
Our March 2016 edition includes articles on:
- News on SFS’s planned integration with our parent company, Skipton Building Society, and the benefits it will deliver to our clients.
- Market update of latest global developments that might impact on your investments.
- Details of the new Inheritance Tax rules, and who can – and can’t – benefit from them.
- Why you should be making the most of your 2016/17 ISA allowance.
- New rules to investments held on platform, and the options available.
- The benefits of asking an expert to review your finance.
Your capital is at risk so you may get back less than you originally invested. The value of your investments and any income from them may fall as well as rise.